Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Its a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll" ~AC/DC


Why quote AC/DC when I post a picture of my 6 year old son playing his new guitar?? Well, let me explain...

Jude has decided, after watching the movie School of Rock (starring Jack Black) that he now wants to play for a rock-n-roll band. He wears his hair longer than most of the boys his age, and everyone who has met my son knows...he has a spark in him. He's spunky, he's witty, he's unique, he's curious, and above all...he's persistent! He wonders around the house with this guitar strapped over his shoulders playing "music" and feels special. Usually, his songs consist of one note...but he owns it! Being a lover of music myself, I was thrilled to see that he had taken a shine to the guitar! And there's no sound more beautiful than to hear him shredding out a face melting solo and proudly proclaiming, "I'm so good at this!" I love this kid! And yes Jude...you ROCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment