Friday, April 16, 2010

A bit about me...


I'm quirky.
I'm sensitive.
My favorite season is Spring when it's winter, Winter when it's fall, and Fall when its summer.
I listen to music all the time.
I dance in my kitchen when I cook.
I like to cook. I could eat pasta every day. I love picnics.
I don't eat mammals or birds...anymore.
I'm learning how to garden. I want to grow veggies and pretty flowers.
I love baths...and get the water as hot as I can stand it. So hot in fact that it sometimes makes my heart beat really fast and I have to lay down after my bath until it slows down.
I love wine, dry...red or white, no matter.
My laughter is loud and perhaps obnoxious.
I hate to buy cards. I don't like reading someone else's words and trying to pass it off as my own. I'd much rather write my own card...and I often do.
I like to pack for a trip with my family, but absolutely hate to unpack.
I cry easily. Whether happy tears or sad.
I believe in a higher spirit but sometimes prefer to not really give Him/Her a name because doing so seems limiting. However, when a name is necessary, I usually say "God".
Sometimes, I obcess over cleaning and sometimes I'm perfectly content with mess.
I love to take pictures, capture moments, be present.
I'm a good friend, and I can be a best friend for the rest of my life.
I enjoy solitude, however I love having a houseful of people.
I have 3 kids and a husband...they are my life, my reason for pushing on, my light, my everything...
Call it vanity...but I really love it when my husband tells me I'm beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment